Vineyard Velo. – Who are we and what do we provide?
We provide cycling holidays and training camps in partnership with Château de Larrouzé in rural South West France. Our holidays are designed for groups of cyclists who are looking for terrain which is both physically challenging and culturally rich. Our June training camp would be particularly beneficial for cyclists preparing for a large scale high mountain sportive in July, such as the Etape du Tour or Maratona dles Dolomites.
Within our package we include:
• Seven nights’ accommodation in Château de Larrouzé
• Breakfast and dinners (with local wines)
• Transfers with your bikes from Toulouse or Bordeaux
• Six days of fully guided training rides (which can be tailored to suit the needs of the group)
• Cycling-specific ‘real food’ nutrition while on the bike
• One day excursion into the Pyrénées for a day of climbing, descending and high altitude (with support vehicle and on road musettes)
Number of guests
total per person/EUR
Armagnac & Wine tours
With in the local area of Château de Larrouzé there are over 146 Châteaux many of which produce their own wine, armagnac and floc (which is unique to the region.) In 2019 we shall be running two wine and armagnac tours, including a tour of a biodynamic vineyard.
Dates: 14-21 September 650€ includes breakfast and evening meal.
We shall be offering one yoga retreat during 2019. This will be a week-long residential or non-residential course. Price: 1100 € pp residential course (full-board). Held by experienced yoga teacher. (max number of 10 people)