Larrouzé Terms & Conditions
Larrouze Terms & Conditions
The ‘Owner’ refers to the owner of the accommodation to be let under this agreement. The ‘Group Leader’ refers to the person responsible on behalf of all other members of the group staying in the accommodation for all matters relating to the booking and this agreement.
- If at any time prior to the stay the group leader pulls out of the booking, the owner must be notified by in writing by the original group leader and a new booking confirmation and Terms and Conditions form must be signed by a new group leader and returned to the owner before embarking on the holiday.
- In case of dishonored payment the group leader will be contacted to make payment by other means, to be received by the owner within 7 days (or immediate payment if the group is due to start the holiday in less than 7 days). Failure to do this will mean automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Cancellations must be notified to the owner by the group leader as soon as possible in writing. Cancellation charges with be levied as follows: more than 6 weeks before arrival date - the deposit -20%, 4-6 weeks - 50%, 2-4 weeks - 75%, less than 2 weeks - 100%.
- Due to circumstances beyond the owner’s control, e.g. acts of God, it may be necessary to make alterations to a confirmed booking or to cancel the booking completely. Whilst the owner will make every effort to ensure this does not happen, if it is unavoidable, the owner will contact the group leader as soon as possible. In this instance the owner will offer a refund of any monies paid. No other compensation will be offered.
- Any loss or damage wheresoever or howsoever caused or arising by the group leader, members of the group or persons invited to the property by the group, to the property, grounds and outbuildings will be deducted from the damage deposit and the remainder refunded within 30 days. If the amount is greater than the damage deposit, the owner will not refund any of the damage deposit and the group leader will pay the difference to the owner within 14 days.
- It is up to the group leader to ensure that the self catered accommodation is left clean and tidy on departure. Full instructions are in the property. If this is not the case an additional charge for unreasonable cleaning time may be charged.
- The owner retains the right to terminate without notice and liability the holiday of any group member whose behavior is such that it is likely to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday or cause damage to the property or any third party.
- It is up to the group leader to ensure that each member of the party is responsible for the safety of all their own personal possessions, documents and equipment. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted in respect of such items by the owner.
- It is up to the group leader to ensure that each member of the group has all their own insurance documents to cover themselves fully including damage to the property and fire, before embarking on the holiday. No responsibility is or will be accepted by the owner in respect of any such failure to insure wheresoever or howsoever arising.
- The owner does not accept any liability wheresoever or howsoever arising or pay compensation for: a) Any event which could not be foreseen or avoided. Such events include war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions and fire, disruptions/noise caused by local building projects; b) any cancellation, loss, delay or costs wheresoever or howsoever arising or connected with adverse weather or traffic conditions, avalanche, mud slips, slides and snow conditions and the effect any of these may have on travel arrangements, accommodation and activities; c) limitations imposed by resort authorities, ski-lifts, ski school or ski hire operators; d) travel arrangements made by the group or on behalf of the group.
- The owner does not accept any liability for personal injury or death wheresoever or howsoever arising caused to any visitor and/or any member of the group for their duration of stay. This is not intended to exclude any statutory rights the group and/or visitor may have.
- The owner reserves the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold holidays at any time.
- The price indicated corresponds to a rental from 5.00pm on the arrival day, to 10.00am on the departure day. Any earlier arrival times or later departure times are to be requested by the group leader, by email and are at the owner’s discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
- A person who is not a party to this contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this contract provided always this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from this Act.
- For safety & insurance purposes a non smoking policy is adopted throughout all areas of the accommodation. In addition, the owner does not accept pets.
- In the unlikely event of any problems occurring during your holiday, a complaint must be made immediately to the owner so that the owner has the opportunity to rectify the problem. Any complaints made after departure on points the owner was not made aware of in resort will not be considered.
- The owner is not responsible for any illness or accident occurred as a direct or indirect result of using the hot tub, sauna or swimming pool at those properties which have one. Usage is entirely at the guests own risk. All party members agree to abide fully by the hot tub user instructions in the property manual.
- Where WiFi internet access is offered the owner does not accept any liability if this is not available for all or some of the rental, and no refund will be offered where this is the case.
- For the avoidance of doubt in the event of any conflict the provisions of the Terms and Conditions prevail.